Saturday 28 September 2013

I hope you are having a great weekend! I must begin with an apology - I did intend to put some pictures of the children's Big Writing work on here this weekend. However, I left the work on my desk at school!! I know - I am soooo forgetful. Check the blog again midweek to see the fantastic writing that your children have completed. In the meantime, why not try one of the links down the right hand side of the blog. I have added a new link to a site called math playground. Here the children can practise maths skills as well as problem solving in the logic section. Have fun!! Don't forget the blog word of the week. Next week the word will be Hulk.
 
This week in Year One we have been using our junk modelling equipment and we have no boxes or cartons left!!! If you have any empty boxes (shoe boxes, cereal boxes, chocolate boxes....), plastic cartons, yoghurt pots or any other item which may be used in junk modelling then we would be happy to take them off your hands.

Enjoy your weekend and see you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment